All 22 art Reviews

Mrs. B Mrs. B

Damn good. Love the thickness

Footy Call Footy Call

Hah. If it makes him feel better, most folks on Newgrounds are already pretty kinky. Relatable anxiety included I'm sure.

Holimoli Holimoli

5 stars. Premo goods. Very much like the leathery detail on those boots.

RoostahFari responds:

Well thanks!
I don't like how they came out, personally.
But it's decent practice I suppose !

J J

Your style really appeals to my grundgy, Eauro-punk sensibilities. Very emotive with the faces and body language as well.

FanArt Hara FanArt Hara

This is great. I've always been a huge fan of your soft coloring and shading style. I see a lot of people mentioning the feet, but I'm actually not too bothered by them. The positioning still looks natural and flows nicely with the rest of the body language. I usually find the sense of movement you put into characters on the whole is more important than getting every little detail right but that's just my philosophy.
Very nice sense of motion and action. Well done!

G3no responds:

yeah i kinda think like that as well, unless you're making a really important illustration

The Wood Witch The Wood Witch

Very cool. Love her determined expression and the way you detailed her leather armour. This piece has a nice Autumn weather atmosphere.

When i was a little one... When i was a little one...

Classy! This guys bulbous body gives him a nice silhouette.

Not So Shady Not So Shady

cute character! I love her flustered expression. Was this done in Sai painter?

Domobot responds:

Yep! And thanks.

THE Orange Knight THE Orange Knight

My personal fave

I love the little line of grenades he's got strapped to his armor, as well as some of the fire damage done to his tunic.

dommi-fresh responds:

glad you like the details. i tryed to make orange look like a bit of a pyromaniac

sorryguyz - ear what you wanna sorryguyz - ear what you wanna

Definitely want to see more

Always liked your style man, digging the new shorts and would definitely be interested in a web comic.