Just a Second Just a Second

I love this tune. It's done in a very unique vernacular. The instruments work well together, and you keep it interesting with melodic progression that paced perfectly.

Sailing at Sunrise [7000] Sailing at Sunrise [7000]

The piano is very powerful

I wish I had a larger musical vocabulary, so I could properly comment on this song. At least, I can say there's a lot of emotion here, and i think anyone who listens to this song can relate to a stressful dilemma and feel relaxed by it just like you.

Miss Brown Eyes [7000] Miss Brown Eyes [7000]

audio harmony

Everything in this song harmonizes so well! The way the beat and samples are crafted together really carries the listener through the song.

Obsession [7000] Obsession [7000]

I can't stop listening!

Man, there's so much interesting stuff going on in here, i don't know where to start. Every time I finish listening to one of your songs, I can't wait to move on to the next one.

Super awesome boss music Super awesome boss music

I love that beat.

It kind of reminds me of the steel drum beat used in "Children of the Grave". The transition from a foreboding tune to a more heroic one is nice and they go together very well. I think a little more variation in the music would make the whole piece more dynamic. Maybe throw in a few rising and receding parts to carry the listener from one part of the song to the next.

Piano and Drums Piano and Drums

Very nice

Not too shabby. I have a soft spot for the piano. I think maybe the drums could be brought more a little. Maybe with a little more variation, so it harmonizes with the piano. Unless your intention was to have the piano be the main focus, but there's enough going on in this music to make me listen the whole way through, and hear it again.

dj-KDUB responds:

awesome. glad you liked it. it was one of my first songs

Redeeming Qualities Redeeming Qualities

Mixy, but not messy

There's a lot of interesting things going on in this song. All the elements really play off each other though. And new sounds and samples are introduced and streamed into the song flawlessly. It really keeps your attention through the whole song.

~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape ~BH~ Crystalline Cloudscape

Kind of ambient but still catchy

This song has a really string beat, but the melody is kind of light and airy, so it creates a feeling of ambient trance. It's very relaxing to listen to, but kind of gets you charged up as well.

Blackhole12 responds: